REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR THE HOST COMPANY
- Host Company Request Form & Contract
- Form DS-7002 Training/Internship Placement Plan
- Company Non-Employment Statement
- Proof of FACC Membership in Your Local Chapter
- Payment of FACC Administrative Fee (Please contact us for fee schedule)
- Verification of Company Worker's Compensation Insurance Policy
REQUIRED DOCUMENT FOR THE CANDIDATE
- Photocopy of the first 10 pages of a valid passport
- Copy of résumé / CV
- Proof of previous work experience / internships
- Documented proof of English language ability (TOEFL or TOEIC score)
- Exchange Visitor Request Form
- Medical Insurance Certification
- University Statement / Convention de Stage / Diploma
- OMI Fiche de Candidature (for French citizens)
Prior to processing a J-1 Visa application, please visit FACCNYC website and read carefully the following documents / information:
>> Click here to learn more about the benefits and process of the J-1 program.
>> Click here to read the FAQ section.
The information on this site is not intended to constitute legal advice or to substitute for obtaining legal advice from an attorney licensed in your state.This web site is not intended to be advertising under applicable laws and ethical rules. These materials have been prepared by the French American Chamber of Commerce with the expertise of our staff and members for informational purposes only and are not legal advice. Anyone viewing the information should not act upon it without seeking professional counsel.The information contained in this website is provided only as general information which may or may not reflect the most current legal developments.
© 2019 FACC SAN FRANCISCO