- La Soirée
- La Soirée 2013
- La Soirée 2012
- Join Us
Many thanks to all our sponsors, partners, exhibitors and our attendees,
you made this event unforgettable!
Stay tuned on our Facebook page for pictures and… La Soiree 2013!
Friday October 12th
Metreon City View, San Francisco
From 7:00pm to 12:00am
In an atmosphere revolving around Gastronomy and Cinema, enjoy:
Tasty food & wine animations,
Breathtaking demonstrations of professional Chefs,
An intense gastronomy competition,
Live and silent auctions,
A VIP lounge offering upscale animations,
And a dazzling dance floor!
Minimum age: 21
In 2012, for its 31st anniversary, La Soirée becomes the French-American Gastronomy & Wine Show of the Bay Area.
• La Soirée will bring out the best of both countries in Gastronomy and Wine, unveiling their close ties and bridging the Gap between France and California.
• Wine makers, distributors and importers, chefs, sommeliers, all the actors of the food and wine industry with a French touch will be represented, among a crowd of food and wine lovers.
• The Gourmet discovery tour will highlight new specialties & delicacies displayed by our food and wine partners.
In partnership with the American Culinary Federation, SF Chapter and all our partners...
The FACCSF is proud to welcome:
Jean-Marie Auboine, Master Chocolatier and Executive Pastry Chef,
Nathan Beriau, Executive Chef at The Ritz Carlton San Francisco,
Devon Boisen, Executive Chef at The Terrace Room,
Sal Campagna, Certified Master Taster at Chef Best C, ACF Representative,
Jean-Yves Charon, Co-founder of Galaxy Dessert and Pastry Chef,
Lionel Clément, Chocolatier of the year 2011 and Chocolatier at Nuubia Chocolate,
Loan Co, Pastry Chef at San Francisco Marriott,
Ken Frank, Owner Chef at La Toque,
Antonio Pinheiro, Co-owner, vice-president and Chef at Fabriques Délices,
Emmanuel Robert, Executive Chef at Sofitel San Francisco Bay Restaurant,
Katia Soujol, Académie Culinaire de France,
Michel Suas, Founder of the San Francisco Baking Institute in South SF,
Alex Trouan, Owner at L'Artisan Gourmet Parisian Macarons,
And many more to come...
A Culinary School Competition:
And a Culinary Chefs Competition:
A Live Chocolate Carving by Chef Lionel Clément, Chocolatier of the Year 2011,
A Sugar Show by Chef Loan Co, Pastry Chef at San Francisco Marriott,
Macarons Making by Chef Michel Suas, Founder of the San Francisco Baking Institute in South San Francisco,
Candy Making by Chef Jean-Marie Auboine, Master Chocolatier and Executive Pastry Chef
& thanks to our partners Felchin and Swiss Chalet,
Two kinds of auctions:
• Silent Auctions, occuring Online and now available on Bidding for good. We have some great donations, so stay tuned!
• The Live Auctions, occuring the day of the event La Soirée, from 10:00pm to 10:30pm (October 12th, 2012).
different Blends of Armagnac,
and Incredible Chocolates
in an amazing ambiance sponsored by Ligne Roset!
Minimum Age: 21
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes