Boutique: French retail Professional Network
The Boutique Committee enables French Retails to meet and to share their experience of small business management and resource.
- Find the best ways to bring more visibility to our stores
- Provide our members tools to improve their businesses
Events and activities
Boutique wants to organize trainings about computer tools, sales, press relations, business development, website creation and a French market.
It's the best way to exchange business information and organize events that bring them more visibility.
The first meeting of the Committee of French Retailers was held on April 30, 2007.
Boutique Committee Members
- Emmanuel Noel - Atelier Emmanuel
- Corey Yribarren - Benefit Cosmetics, LLC
- Renaud Lhomme - Cafe Coton
- Liana Neumann-Landais - Goyard
- Yvan Benathan - La Boutique
- Samantha Vandersteen - Lili Merveille
- Alain Leonnet - Boisset Family Estate
- Olivier Azancot - Cafe Bastille
- Agnes Wong - Cannon Wines
- Veronique Robin-Amour - Domaine Chandon
- Sebastien Espinasse - Fabrique Delices
- Stephane Gregoire - Fleur de Sel Gourmet
- Pascal Rigo - La Boulange Bakery
- Marie LeSoudier - Laura Chenel's Chevre
- Bernard Retornaz - Louis Latour Inc.
- Denis Malbec - Malbec&Malbec Cellars
- Bernard Lacroute - Willakenzie Estate
- Francisco Carrasco - Roche Bobois
- Daniel Friedlander - Ligne Roset