The French-American Chamber of Commerce:
19 Chapters & Associates - 4000 members
Since its founding in 1896, The French American Chamber of Commerce (FACC) has been opening borders between the United States and France. As a private non-profit, commercial service organization, the FACC offers 20 US chapters and liaison chapter in Paris all dedicated to the promotion of French-American trade and investment. Worldwide, the FACC has more than 3,500 corporate and individual members. The FACC is also part of L'Union des Chambres de Commerce et d'Industrie Francaises a l'Etranger with over 25,000 members worldwide.
The French-American Chamber of Commerce is a bi-national, non-profit, member driven organization that seeks to contribute to the development and improvement of economic, commercial and financial relations between France and the United States.
- Encourage the sale of goods and services between both countries and promote better international understanding
- Provide information to business on the economies and business environments of both nations and help promote the investment of each country in the other.
- Work with the French and U.S. governmental and economic agencies, diplomatic and consular agents and all other associations in France and the U.S. that pursue similar goals.
- Provide the highest level of service to our members and will represent the interests of our membership to external organizations.
- Facilitate the interaction among our membership to foster continuing good economic, commercial and financial relationships between France and the United States of America.
The FACC Network (link provided if available):